103.9 The Bear (WRBR-FM) Midday Air Personality
103.9 The Bear
We have a rare opening for our next superstar to entertain our audience during weekdays from 10am to 3pm. This is not a voice tracking position… you will be live weekdays from 10a-3p.
As an on-air and digital personality for the station, you will create exciting, entertaining, and informative content for over-the-air and digital distribution through our website and various social media platforms.
- Prior experience demonstrating ability to be engaging on the air; is upbeat, informative, and entertaining, and can relate to the station’s audience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
- On-air demo required
- Valid driver’s license
- Does a “live” on-air show, M-F, 10a-3p from our Mishawaka, IN studios
- Answer phone lines and interview members of the listening audience
- May be required to produce commercials or provide support to production director
- Interview guests and other famous and public personalities
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with record companies, local vendors, customers, partners, and other industry people you may meet
- Adequately prepare for an air shift with use of creativity, imagination, and exercise of independent professional judgment in writing, producing, interviewing, taping, or broadcasting of on-air material
- Ensure logged commercials, promotions, and any other programming essential to the station’s operation are aired
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures regarding indecency and obscenity
- Keep up to date with relevant material appropriate for the station
- Participate in regular listening/air check sessions for critique with the Program Director
- Participate in required station Programming, Promotions, and Sales staff meetings and events
- Make regular approved appearances at paid, and non-paid, station events
- Is an ambassador for radio station when out in public, maintaining a positive and approachable attitude when around listeners and clients
- May work flexible hours and weekends and be on call for possible disasters, breaking news, or acts of nature
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays
- A 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Federated Media is a family-owned company powered by passionate people who pride themselves on their integrity and innovation. We offer the freedom to create, a clear strategic plan, fun promotions, a great broadcast facility, and the tools you need to win.
Confidentiality assured. Send your aircheck and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Federated Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.