Account Executive for Mix 106
This integrated marketing sales position that will focus on building new business partnerships for WUBU/Mix106. We are looking for an individual that has a natural ability to connect with potential new clients, maintain and grow existing key customers, and have the marketing expertise to discover their needs and develop marketing strategies. This position requires problem solving and creativity to build Integrated Marketing campaigns that include radio, content marketing, and events. If you are a self-starter who loves the flexibility to make your own schedule, can work well with others, and are a problem solver…. you’ll love this opportunity!
- College degree or 2 years sales experience, marketing preferred
- Can clearly communicate ideas through verbal and written presentations
- Operates by the Core Values of Integrity, Passion, and Innovation
- Inbound Marketing Program to provide Qualified Leads
- CRM that helps you to work Smarter and Faster
- A comprehensive Sales Playbook to help you move the process along
- Healthcare (Health, Dental, Vision) and 401k
- A culture that’s driven by purpose. Creating big events. Helping local businesses. Supporting nonprofits.
firstname.lastname@example.org attn: Stephanie Michel
Or take the first step risk free assessment here https://olc.thecenterforsalesstrategy.com/interview/did/d5f0e063-d00f-445e-824f-7178e18877e3/type/OSTI
And receive your personalized “Top Talent Report”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com