Country music reaches a massive audience and at the same time manages to amass the most loyal of music listeners in the country. K105 is a great avenue for businesses to build credibility with this enormous Fort Wayne audience that has fierce brand loyalty and stellar spending power!
Source(s): Eastlan, 12+ Mon – Sun 6a-12a
Text / Email Club Influence
Segmented Audience Stats
Contests/Promotions – 18,590
Concerts/Events – 17,170
Pets – 3,881
Charity – 5,600
Home Owner – 4,448
Health – 5,568
Family – 6,363
Sports – 11,614
Outdoors – 2,990
Food – 8,035
105.1 WQHK / COUNTRY
- 26 – year brand heritage
- Format characteristics (54% female skew, 57% of audience 25-54. Occupation: Teachers; medical; retail trade; customer service, management.
- WQHK plays 3 ½ hours more music per week than WBTU.
Source(s): Station, Wikipeda, MRI Dlbase
- Market 116 Rank-464,000 +
- 9% Black
- 6% Hispanic
- Manufacturing city. GM plant, Raytheon, Medical.
- Indiana ranks 1st in Manufacturing jobs in USA.
- Ft. Wayne is 2nd largest city in Indiana.
Source(s): Station, Wikipeda, All Access, Chamber of Commerce
- Coverage Map-50 Mile radius of FW reach! Signal signed on in 1995 Reporting country station.
- Celebrating 26 Years in Country music
Source(s): Station, Radio Locator, FCC, Advertiser website
Top 5 Core Artists
Blake Shelton, Luke Combs, Carrie Underwood, Luke Bryan, Thomas Rhett
On air personalities who influence through endorsements
Tim & Kylie
Top Keystone Events
Annual Events & Station Awards
- Indiana Broadcasters Station of the Year 2015.
- Fort Wayne’s Go-to station for live country music.
- Home of Fort Wayne’s favorite mascot – Kasey the Cash Cow!
- St. Jude Telethon- $182K+ raised 2021; overall $1 million raised to date.
- IBA Community Awards 2016-2020.
Source(s): IBA, WQHK Station
- IBA Community Awards 2016-2020
- Over $1million raised for St. Jude’s Research
- Supporter of Big Brothers Big Sisters and Pancreatic Cancer Action Network