Country music reaches a massive audience and at the same time manages to amass the most loyal of music listeners in the country. K105 is a great avenue for businesses to build credibility with this enormous Fort Wayne audience that has fierce brand loyalty and stellar spending power!
Source(s): Eastlan, 12+ Mon – Sun 6a-12a
Text / Email Club Influence
Segmented Audience Stats
Contest/Promotions – 18,359
Concerts/Events – 17,362
Pets – 3,453
Charity – 9,382
Homeowners – 8,285
Health – 8,848
Family – 9,444
Sports – 14,755
Outdoors – 6,609
Food – 10,875
Weekly Retail Spending Power
Building Materials & Garden Equipment & Supplies Dealers – $1,995,000
Clothing & Clothing Accessories Stores – $546,000
Electronics & Appliance Stores – $208,000
Food & Beverage Stores – $3,284,000
Food Services & Drinking Places – $2,436,000
Furniture & Home Furnishings Stores – $516,000
Health & Personal Care Stores – $1,082,000
Motor Vehicle and Parts Dealer Sales – $6,251,000
Sporting Goods Hobby Book & Music Stores – $435,000
Services – $26,324,000
Source: The Nielson Company 2022
Description of our P1
51% employed full time, 62% are married, 81% own home. College educated, active-lifestyle adult who is likely to have children in the home. Brand loyal and involved in the community.
105.1 WQHK / COUNTRY
- 27 – year brand heritage
- Format characteristics: 70% earn 50K +HHI, 56% some college or advance degree Teachers; medical; retail trade; customer service, management.
- WQHK plays 3 ½ hours more music per week than WBTU.
Source(s): Station, Wikipeda, MRI Dlbase
- Market 116 Rank-464,000 +
- 9% Black
- 6% Hispanic
- Manufacturing city. GM plant, Raytheon, Medical.
- Indiana ranks 1st in Manufacturing jobs in USA.
- Ft. Wayne is 2nd largest city in Indiana.
Source(s): Station, Wikipeda, All Access, Chamber of Commerce
- Coverage Map-50 Mile radius of FW reach! Signal signed on in 1995 Reporting country station.
- Celebrating 26 Years in Country music
Source(s): Station, Radio Locator, FCC, Advertiser website
Top 5 Core Artists
Blake Shelton, Luke Combs, Carrie Underwood, Luke Bryan, Thomas Rhett
On air personalities who influence through endorsements
Tim & Kylie
Top Keystone Events
Annual Events & Station Awards
- Indiana Broadcasters Station of the Year 2015.
- Fort Wayne’s Go-to station for live country music.
- Home of Fort Wayne’s favorite mascot – Kasey the Cash Cow!
- St. Jude Telethon- $182K+ raised 2021; overall $1 million raised to date.
- IBA Community Awards 2016-2020.
Source(s): IBA, WQHK Station
- IBA Community Awards 2016-2020
- Over $1million raised for St. Jude’s Research
- Supporter of Big Brothers Big Sisters and Pancreatic Cancer Action Network