Inbound Marketing Manager
Federated Digital Solutions
Inbound Marketing is defined as: a business methodology that attracts customers by creating valuable content and experiences tailored to them. While outbound marketing interrupts your audience with content they don’t always want, inbound marketing forms connections they are looking for and solves problems they already have.
Federated Digital Solutions is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented self-starter to join our team as an Inbound Marketing Manager and Strategist. The person in this position will be responsible for managing our in-house Inbound Marketing initiatives that benefit both Federated Media and Federated Digital Solutions. Our Inbound Marketing program is managed through the HubSpot platform.
If you love content marketing, want to grow your digital marketing skills and be part of a dynamic team that values innovation, this is the position for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- If not already, become HubSpot certified
- Participate in strategizing the inbound marketing content that needs to be produced with the leader of the Inbound initiative and any others who work on the initiative. This will include meetings with other key players (including Sales Managers & Market Managers) in the Federated organization of companies who will offer their insights on what type of content is needed to further their sales efforts.
- With the direction of the Leader of the Inbound Marketing Initiative, create and coordinate an annual timeline of the inbound content.
- Complete SEO research for keywords to optimize our inbound marketing efforts that are strategized.
- Write and publish the inbound marketing content that includes blogs, eBooks and case studies into the perspective websites (Federated Media and Federated Digital Solutions)
- With the direction of the Leader of the inbound Marketing Initiative, implement a system of checks and balances to ensure that all content created is properly edited (in order of importance) for the nature of the content, the grammar and punctuation of the content and finally the overall flow of the content. (Is it right, is it grammatically correct and does it make sense?)
- Create and schedule emails to the mass database when new blogs are posted.
- Create and schedule promo emails to the mass database when new premium content (eBooks, case studies) are posted.
- Create marketing collateral for premium content (eBooks and webinars). That includes landing pages, CTA buttons, thank you emails, thank you landing pages, registration forms in HubSpot and 1:1 email sales templates with hot links to the download or sign up forms in google docs. This will include setting up zoom links for any webinars.
- Manage distribution methods and marketing programs for our Inbound Marketing initiative through paid social media.
- Manage the corporate social media sites (Facebook and LinkedIn) for both Federated Media and Federated Digital Solutions including organic posts for all Inbound marketing content.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS…
- Experience and knowledge of the HubSpot platform and a desire to increase that knowledge to become a HubSpot expert.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in written content marketing and/or a degree in journalism, marketing, mass communication or similar field
- Excellent writing skills and ability to adapt to different media (from short captions to long blogs) and different brand personas
- An understanding of SEO and copyediting
- The ability and desire to learn quickly, follow directions and take constructive feedback
- The confidence to share your own opinions, insights and creative ideas
- Top-notch organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to communicate with a variety of people who will have input into the Inbound Marketing initiative.
- A desire to innovate and adapt to the waves of changes in the ocean that is digital marketing
This is a full-time position. There are opportunities for remote work.
Federated Digital Solutions is a digital marketing agency that serves clients around the country. We are part of Federated Media, which owns and operates 12 radio stations in the South Bend and Fort Wayne markets and has a satellite digital only office in Kalamazoo, Michigan. We pride ourselves in our fun, people-first culture and we highly value work/life balance. Our headquarters are in Mishawaka, Indiana, nestled between South Bend and Elkhart. The Michiana region is home to a world-class minor league baseball team, the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, several local concert venues, a robust local dining scene and tons to explore. Love to travel? Mishawaka is located within a short drive of Chicago, Indianapolis and the beautiful beaches of Southwest Michigan.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send a cover letter, resume and writing samples or a link to your digital portfolio to Deb Williams, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federated Digital Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.