General Sales Manager
Website Federated Media
About the job
We’re looking for that leader who is a “Multiplier”. Someone who trusts and empowers their teammates and then turns the team’s talent into performance.
At Federated Media, we are urgently looking for our next General Sales Manager. We’d like someone with broadcast experience, but that’s not a deal-breaker. If you’re working in Retail Management, Outside Sales, Business Development, Sales Management, or any type of Advertising Sales, you should consider this.
You will be working with Fort Wayne’s favorite radio stations, including 97.3 WMEE, K105, 98.9 the BEAR, NEWS TALK 1190 WOWO, BIG 92.3, and 1380 the FAN.
Read our blogs, watch our culture video, and you’ll see how “WE… MOVE… PEOPLE”.
- LEAD. To lead and coach a team of Account Executives who sell radio, content marketing, event sponsorships.
- COACH. Guide Account Executives using the sales principles and playbook of The Center for Sales Strategy and Talent Focused Management in order to develop and grow AEs, win new business, and exceed revenue budgets.
- CULTURE. Engage the sales team in a way that fosters an expectation of high-performance, winning, positivity, and fun.
- COACH. Spend time with Account Executives in the field to provide coaching opportunities and attend client meetings to enhance account relationships.
- RECRUIT. Attract, hire and develop new sales talent who thrive in a fast-paced, “get stuff done” culture.
- COACH. Provide on-going, personalized coaching for each AE based on their unique set of talents.
- COMMUNICATE. Open and honest 2-way communication and collaboration with leadership, peers, direct reports and other departments.
- COACH. Retain and grow each Account Executive to reach their full potential.
- Possess a strong leadership mindset, along with motivational and sales skills with a proven track record of success.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, vision
Please complete our online talent assessment and receive a FREE Top Talent Report that outlines your top five management talents!
Online talent assessment can be found here — > https://olc.thecenterforsalesstrategy.com/interview/did/bfeafadc-2f73-4eac-940a-be3387993b01/type/MTA
You can stop, save and return to it at your convenience. Once we receive the results, we will contact you within 7 days if we decide to move forward to an interview.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org