1380 The Fan WKJG Advertising Account Executive
Website 1380 The Fan
1380 The Fan reaches thousands of people every week…and we’re looking for a very specific individual who will stand out among the masses.
Could you be 1380 The Fan’s next ALL-STAR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE?
If you can answer yes to the following questions, WE WANT YOU…
- Are you a self-starter that looks at obstacles as challenges to overcome?
- Do you have experience in retail sales, business development or customer service?
- Do you find you work harder and more intensely than others?
- Are you passionate about helping others succeed?
- Are you driven to set high goals and find a way to achieve them?
- Do you manage your time well and can prioritize both the urgent and important?
- Do you have the ambition, drive and desire to be the best?
- Will you seek out businesses that want help inviting our listeners to become their customers?
- Do you want a career with unlimited income potential, tools, training and support along with a flexible work/home lifestyle?
- Does working in the showbiz world of radio excite you?
Read our blogs, watch our culture video, and you’ll see how “WE… MOVE… PEOPLE”.
JOB SUMMARY: The Account Executive will assess clients’ marketing challenges and solve those needs by developing customer-focused campaigns using our integrated assets. He/she will present advertising and marketing proposals and provide ongoing service to clients. Most importantly, the Account Executive meets or exceeds all revenue budgets and is rewarded handsomely.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: A valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and dependable transportation. Qualified applicants will have previous sales, advertising and/or marketing experience. Other skills include the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form. Proficiency in computer software.
REWARD: You may qualify for a $5000 sign on Bonus. Entry level base of $40,000 plus commissions, on-going bonuses and over-the-top commissions for exceeding budgets.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, vision
SHOULD WE SET OUR SIGHTS ON YOU?
Take the first step, send your resume directly to Scott Howard, GSM at SHoward@FederatedMedia.com or mail to 2915 Maples Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46816.
You will also need to complete the online assessment. The questionnaire should take about 35 minutes and you can stop, save and return to it at your convenience. Once we receive the results, we will contact you within 7 days if we decide to move forward to an interview.
Online Assessment HERE https://bit.ly/radioSales
Mission Statement: To discover and satisfy the needs of our three primary customer groups: OUR LISTENERS, OUR ADVERTISERS & OUR EMPLOYEES in a way that is profitable for all.
To apply for this job email your details to SHoward@FederatedMedia.com