103.9 The Bear Integrated Marketing Account Executive
Website 103.9 The Bear WRBR
Federated Media/ 103.9 The Bear
Federated Media is looking for bright, resourceful, highly motivated and committed individuals who will generate business by creating customized marketing solutions through Radio and Digital campaigns. This position requires the ability to set appointments, find key marketing challenges, and present solutions that get results to all types of local businesses. To qualify, candidates must exhibit a strong take charge kind of attitude, problem solving ability, attention to detail, creative thinking skills and credibility. Candidate must also be computer literate and have excellent prospecting and organization abilities.
Federated Media provides extensive marketing and sales training through The Radio Advertising Bureau and The Center for Sales Strategy. Digital Training is provided through Federated Digital Solutions. This job might be right for you if:
- You find yourself starting before 8:30 and working past 5:30 simply because you love to work.
- You have strong organizational skills and rarely make mistakes.
- You enjoy listening to people tell you about their challenges and you want to figure out the problem.
- You catch on to things quickly and spot opportunities that others miss.
- You can’t help but get people to see the benefits in what you do.
- You especially enjoy closing large opportunities.
- You always seem to be able to take something that is complex seem simple when explaining it to others.
- You enjoy working collaboratively, but also thrive when working independently.
- You push yourself to set and reach challenging goals.
- You are resilient and optimistic in the tough times.
You might have the experience you need, if:
- You have prior success selling business services to senior-level management in companies that focus on b2b.
- You have a track record of identifying and closing large opportunities.
- You have read at least 1 business, marketing or sales book in the last 12 months and enjoy constantly learning.
- You have experience with Consulting, b2b sales, Marketing, Advertising, Media, Analytics, Optimization, using new digital marketing tools that include SEM/SEO, Social Media management, E-mail marketing, Targeted Display Advertising, and Google Analytics.
Compensation: Competitive compensation of salary plus commission.
Location: INDIANA – South Bend/Elkhart
Status: Full-time with benefits
With a work hard, play hard culture, we’re looking for people who are passionate about the work they do and enjoy celebrating success! If you feel you are the right person for this exciting sales opportunity and you are up for the challenge then please reach out to Emily Wideman– General Sales Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take our online assessment by “CLICKING HERE” as the next step in our process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com