Website Froggy 102.7
Froggy 102.7 is looking for that diamond in the rough. Someone who wants to be an integral part of Elkhart County. Someone who loves to meet people and make a difference for their business or non-profit by creating customized marketing solutions through Radio Event and Digital campaigns. Someone who has the ability to set appointments, find key marketing challenges, and present solutions that get results to all types of local businesses.
And did we mention it needs to be someone who knows and LOVES Elkhart County as much as Froggy does!
This job might be right for you if:
- You enjoy helping people solve problems.
· You have strong organizational skills and rarely make mistakes.
· You’re creative and love to create campaigns and events for the community.
· You catch on to things quickly and spot opportunities that others miss.
· You set your own schedule and work on your own but still love collaborating with co-workers.
· You push yourself to set and reach challenging goals.
· You are resilient and optimistic in the tough times.
You might have the experience you need, if:
- You have prior success in outside sales, with a marketing focus.
· You have a track record of identifying and closing business by addressing a need.
· You have experience with consulting and selling digital solutions or event sales
If you DON’T have the experience – fear not! Froggy 102.7 provides extensive marketing and sales training through The Radio Advertising Bureau and The Center for Sales Strategy. Digital Training is provided through Federated Digital Solutions.
Some benefits of working for Froggy 102.7 include:
- Outside sales means having a flexible schedule to meet your needs in and outside the office.
· Healthcare benefits, a 401k plan and concert tickets!
· You get the overall benefit of having that sense of purpose that you’re making a difference in the community. Creating big events. Helping small businesses. Raising money and giving back to non-profits. All while working for an amazing radio station here in Elkhart County.
If you feel you are the right person for this exciting opportunity first send your resume to
General Sales Manager Tim Skibbe: firstname.lastname@example.org
then take our online assessment here: https://goo.gl/v9gT3b
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com