Facility Manager – Fort Wayne
Federated Media Broadcasting
Who We Are:
Federated Media is a family-owned media group in northern Indiana. Our Fort Wayne operation features six radio stations:
- 98.9 The Bear WBYR Active Rock
- Classic Hits BIG 92.3 WFWI
- 97.3 WMEE Hot A/C
- WOWO News Talk 1190am/107.5fm
- K105 Country WQHK
- The FAN 1380am/100.5fm – Sports Talk WKJG
As Facility Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and repair of our facilities, properties, and grounds, that includes:
- Performing various maintenance-related tasks such as preventative maintenance, changing out defective parts/equipment, and diagnosing mechanical, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, structural, and equipment problems.
- Selecting materials/vendors to maintain/repair items essential to operation.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Work hours between Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5pm. Work hours and days may change to meet business needs.
Skillset for success:
- Minimum 1-3 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team or independently with little supervision.
- Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
As a Company/Employer, Federated Media will be responsible for:
- Hiring and retaining co-workers who live out our three core company values – Integrity, Passion, and Innovation.
- Provide an environment that sets you up for success. https://www.federatedmedia.com/our-culture/
- Growth opportunities. We’re a small business group of teammates and we tend to wear a lot of hats. Our company is extremely fast-paced and heaps significant responsibility on staff members quickly. And at the same time, self-starters and problem solvers tend to have thriving and growing careers here.
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Benefits that include competitive pay, 401k and match, health insurance, vacation, holiday, paid volunteer time.
- Fulfilling our commitment to the company mission –
TO DISCOVER AND SATISFY THE NEEDS OF OUR THREE PRIMARY CUSTOMER GROUPS:
- OUR CONSUMERS
- OUR CLIENTS &
- OUR CO-WORKERS
IN A WAY THAT IS PROFITABLE FOR ALL.
Interested? Contact VP/GM Ben Saurer at email@example.com
Confidentiality assured. Federated Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org