Big 92.3 takes residents of Fort Wayne back to simpler days with the adult and classic hits from the 60’s through 2000. Big 92.3 listeners stay tuned in all day with no more than 2-minute commercial interruptions of the music that they love. These listeners are established in their lives, own homes, raise kids, travel and continue to pursue the American Dream. Big 92.3 advertisers love reaching this established audience because they are in a position of life where the “bigger” ticket items are no longer a goal, but a reality. Big is also a great place to reach the highly sought-after fans of IU football and basketball.
Source(s): Eastlan, 12+ Mon – Sun 6a-12a
Text / Email Club Influence
Segmented Audience Stats
Contests/Promotions – 1,000
Concerts/Events – 2,174
Pets – 1,885
Charity – 522
Home Owner – 0
Health – 301
Family – 29
Sports – 1,275
Outdoors – 1,390
BIG 92.3 / GREATEST HITS
- 5 year old greatest hits
- Format characteristics; 2 minute commercial stop sets only; 44 median age. 48% male Occupations: Manufacturing; medical; retail trade; managerial
Source(s): Station, Wikipeda, MRI Dlbase
- Market 116 Rank-464,000 +
- 9% Black
- 6% Hispanic
- Manufacturing city. GM plant, Raytheon, Medical.
- Indiana ranks 1st in Manufacturing jobs in USA.
- Ft. Wayne is 2nd largest city in Indiana.
Source(s): Station, Wikipeda, All Access, Chamber of Commerce
- Coverage Map-45 Mile radius of FW reach! Completely covers 6 county metro area.
Source(s): Station, Precision Trak, Radio Locator, FCC, Advertiser website
Top 5 Core Artists
Billy Joel, Elton John, Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Journey
On air personalities who influence through endorsements
Annual Events & Station Awards
- 2 minute commercial breaks.
- 92 Days of Summer!
- No more than 3 spot breaks per hour!